Sunday 5 March 2017

Poetry: Dealing with Disappointment

I came across this wee poem recently and thought it was a lovely wee poem and fits in with times when we all feel down and wonder why things are happening when they are - why does sickness come when it does, why do we lose our jobs etc  - and I wanted to share it with everyone.

Sometimes we may not get the job we want and we feel disappointment, but what we need to remember is that it is not the end of the world and God knows what we need and when we need it. So trust and hold onto the truth. 



Disappointment - his appointment
change one letter, then I see
that the thwarting of my purpose
is God's better choice for me.
His appointment must be blessing,
though it may come in disguise,
for the end from the beginning
open to his wisdom lies.

Anon

No comments:

Post a Comment