Tuesday 21 March 2017

Musings: Occupational Hymns

Ever wondered which church Hymn went along with your profession - well look no further

Dentists:  Crown Him With Many Crowns

Weather Forecasters:  There Shall Be Showers of Blessing

Builders:  The Church's One Foundation

Tailors: Holy, Holy, Holy

Golfers: There is a Green Hill Far Away

Politicians:  Standing on the Promises

Opticians: Open My Eyes That I Might See

Tax Collectors: I Surrender All

Electricians:  Send the Light

Librarians: Whispering Hope

Pilots:  Closer My God To Thee

Doctors: Revive Us Again

Judges:  Almost Persuaded

Architects:  How Firm a Foundation

Postal Workers: So Send I You

Waiters: Fill My Cup, Lord

Lifeguards: Rescue the Perishing

Criminals:  Search Me, O God

Cobblers: It is Well with My Soul

Travel Agents:  Anywhere with Jesus

Geologists: Rock of Ages

Linguists: O for a Thousand Tongues



No comments:

Post a Comment