Tuesday 15 July 2014

Relapse No 2

As have mentioned before, I had a second relapse which happened on 22nd March. What happened? Well  I experienced numbness down the right hand side of my body starting with the hand and arm and moving to the leg. I also experienced great pain in my right leg and could barely put weight on it, so walking was difficult and driving was out... again! I was also dizzy, suffering from fatigue and had pain in the head and behind the eye... old symptoms back again and new ones interspersed. 

I still have the pain in my leg and the sensation on my right hand side is still not as strong as the sensation on my left hand side (Dec-Feb it was the other way around - so they are taking turns!!)

What did I do in the three weeks off work during relapse? Well I rested as well as had some fun. The doctor did tell me its important to get out and keep my spirits up. So again I had visits to coffee shops, lunch and dinner dates as well as going to see Miranda Hart stand up show in Odyssey, Belfast.


Here is a picture of Miranda in case you have no idea who she was - she is also known as Chummy from Call the Midwife.

Anyway, the trip to Miranda was my birthday present from last year bought to me by my sister - it was a great night, really funny and definitely took my mind off feeling sick.



No comments:

Post a Comment