Wednesday 30 July 2014

Re Re Relapse!!

It's been a while since I updated my blog - so here goes for another story in the life of me. In last blog I mentioned I had started a new job in Ballyclare  - and am pleased to mention I am still in this job 11 weeks later - it is ongoing til November  - so unless I get another job I can continue there for  a bit which means a bit of stability for me - always good.

However, I do not think I have done more than two full weeks here due to hospital appointments, trips to Scotland, bank holidays, job interviews and a relapse.

Yes on 10th June I was signed off work for a few days due to being ill - again! So what symptoms did I have this time around
  • Well I lost feeling in my right hand and arm - went completely numb and stayed like that for a few days - but the sensation in my right side is still weaker than the sensation in my left hand side. 
  • I was dizzy - really dizzy - this is one symptom I hate but keeps coming all the time... anyone who has had Vertigo will understand - feel like you are walking on  a boat all the time. 
  • Fatigue - again a symptom I deal with all the time - and this is not just normal tiredness - it is a tiredness which affects the whole body - make the whole body ache in pain and even if you sleep 8 hours during the night, you still wake up the next morning yawning!
This relapse lasted a few days and I was back to work a week after being signed off. And during my week off work ill - guess what I spent the week doing - as well as resting - you guessed right, having coffee with friends!! A good way to rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment