Friday 27 March 2015

Flash Fiction: The Juggler Dropped His Knives

During the summer I went to the circus with my family. I had a nice time. We saw lots of funny clowns. They had red noses, fuzzy blue hair and threw cream pies in people’s faces.

Then there was a man walking on a wire across the tent which was very scary for me as I thought he would fall off and hurt himself. I had to hold my breath the whole time I watched him.

And we saw big Elephants. I don’t know what they were doing, but one of them did a big poo and it made me laugh so much.  Mummy told me not to write that bit, but I found it so funny. Mummy’s just boring.

It was a very noisy circus, but I am glad we went.  We saw a man riding a bike with only one wheel and a huge saddle. I want to do that when I am older. It looks cool.


My brother loved the people who jumped through rings of fire but again I had to close my eyes.  He also liked the juggler and we laughed so much when a lion roared so loudly the juggler dropped his knives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment