Friday 13 February 2015

Time on my hands!

Due to having MS, my body gets tired and fatigued and I have to rest my body. This gives me time on my hands, which sometimes can be too much time as I sit and naval gaze and feel sorry for myself! But I try not to do this all the time, I try to use my time wisely like having coffee with friends, going for walks etc. However, there are the times your body just needs to be still and so if concentration is good, I read, or I listen to sermons, and if concentration is bad I watch TV shows and play Candy Crush Saga!!

It used to be that when you watched a programme, you had to wait to the next week to see the other part, but now with box sets, amazon prime and Netflix you can sit on your bum and watch back to back episodes.

So I decided that as well as watch these shows and read these books, I am also going to review them for my blog and pass my wonderful insight on to people, and also just as a pastime for me to help me with my writing.

So brace up my friends – you can read the blogs or not read them – you might learn something interesting, but then again you might not.  But this is my new lifeline to normality!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment