Tuesday 7 April 2015

Flash Fiction: One by One

I wanted to make them suffer so I lined them up and told them they had to stand there until I decided how they should die.  They were not allowed to move not even sneeze, though they couldn't do that even if they tried. I pointed at them one by one, saying it could be you or it might be you. I couldn't help but giggle, it was funny. Then my sister came in.

“What are you doing?”
“I am about to commit murder”
“Oh, can I join it, it looks fun”
“Yeah sure. I have told them not to move as I want to make them suffer”
“OK. So how are you going to decide who dies first?”
“They are going to die one by one”
“Good idea, best way to do it”
“You start at one end and I will start at the other end, then we will meet in the middle”
“Cool, I am going to start with their heads, it’s the best way”
“I know me too, we are evil!!”

One by one the men went down, it was fun, first their heads, their feet, then the torso. The beat way to eat Jelly Babies”




(199 words)

199-word story dare with the first line being “I wanted to make them suffer”

No comments:

Post a Comment