Saturday 6 December 2014

Its been a while

I realised the other day that I have not blogged in nearly two months so am going to rectify that now.  So what have I been up to in those two months -here is a low down:

JOBS

Generally working and still attending interviews and still having no luck. Its all bad though as am still temping in the Ballyclare - though because am NHS agency staff I could go any day - but am content at the minute.

And you know, all those who have decided not to hire me, well they don't know what they are missing!!

Work seems to be the only thing am content with!!! Working on all the others!!

RSA 

Last time I wrote I was embarking on doing my RSA typing and word processing classes as this is needed for most clerical jobs and something which I thought I had but haven't. Well I took the exam on 28th November, so now just waiting to get my results and hoping I did enough to pass.


TIME AWAY

Christine (my sister) came home for a few days last month and we decided to go on a wee trip together. As she had never been to Donegal before we decided to go there and stayed in the same hotel I stayed in back in July.

It was a nice time away though it rained. We drove around Donegal visiting different towns, visiting coffee shops and restaurants. We had planned maybe to go to New York last January but due to my taking sick we couldn't... so Donegal was the best substitute!!

Anyway we had fun and sister time together so that's all that matters. New York is still there and can be visited another time.


No comments:

Post a Comment