Saturday 29 February 2020

Literature: November Books



Instead of writing individual reviews for all the books I have read, I am just going to condense them into what I have read each month.

At the beginning of 2019, I set myself the task on Goodreads to read 120 books this year, which means I need to read about 2 a week. Between January and October, I managed to read 123 books which meant that I reached my target of reading 120 books in the year! And in November I managed to read 5, which now brings me up to 128 - 8 more than my target.

I am listing the books by genre.

Autobiography
Peggy & Me by Miranda Hart

Science Fiction
Randomize by Andy Weir

Crime / Thriller
Crime Machine by Giles Blunt

Fiction
Dear Mrs. Bird by AJ Pearce
Sense & Sensibility by Joanna Trollope

Some of you may be saying, but didn’t Jane Austen write it? Well yes she did, but Joanna Trollope has written a more modernised version with the characters bringing the book into the 20th Century. It was a good read but still prefer the original classic Austen version.

No comments:

Post a Comment