Monday 8 September 2014

Already Achieved.

In my last post I wrote about my bucket list... well while thinking about it and writing it I realised that in my 32 years I have already done quite a lot of stuff which would have been on my want to do before I die list when I was younger - along with other stuff that just happened:


  1. Visited South America - well only Peru but still
  2. Been to Machu Picchu
  3. Gained a Bachelor's degree
  4. Gained a Masters degree
  5. Seen U2 live in concert - a few times. 
  6. Travelled to many countries: South Africa, Morocco, Germany, France, Serbia, Bosnia, Croatia, Iceland, Mozambique and the USA to name a few
  7. Went on Safari
  8. Been to Disneyland
  9. Seen the Grand Canyon
  10. Sat in the cockpit of a plane whilst airborne (for the whole flight)
  11. Learnt another language
  12. Lived in another country for a year
  13. White water rafted
  14. Went Go-Karting
  15. Jumped from a cliff into the water
  16. Ate Guinea Pig
  17. Been to a few concerts: Space, Divine Comedy, Duke Special, The Pierces, Robbie Williams, Green Day, Bon Jovi to name a few
  18. Rode on the back of a motorcycle
  19. Had a poem published
  20. Seen live TV shows being recorded: Little Britain
  21. Had my name featured in a book as part of the research team
  22. Met the Corrs (Irish Band)
  23. Gone Canoeing
  24. Planted a tree
  25. Had a water fight - (or a few)
  26. Climbed a tree
  27. Played rugby at Ravenhill
  28. Watched New Zealand play rugby against Scotland
  29. Watched New Zealand play rugby against the Barbarians
  30. Saw Brazil play football against Sweden
  31. Saw Newcastle United play football
  32. Had my foot bitten by a penguin
  33. Fed a bottle to a sheep
  34. Had an article published in a newspaper
  35. Seen Ulster play Rugby live a couple of times
  36. Saw Miranda Hart live 
  37. Been to a few theatre productions in London's West End e.g Much Ado About Nothing, War Horse, The Lion King, Fiddler on the Roof, Les Miserables to name a few 
Am sure there are plenty of other things I have done which have been an achievement, but those are a start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment