Wednesday 8 December 2021

Literature: September 2021 Books


It is a new year, it's 2021, we are now out of lockdown, but I am still finding time to read.

As I managed 152 books in 2020, I thought I would up the ante and go for 155 in 2021. Between January and August, I was able to read 111 books and now September has ended I am up to 117 as I read 6 books this month. Again like August, this is a low number for me – just seem to have lost my reading mojo at moment. Now I have another 38 to read before reaching my target.

So what 6 books have I read this month?

Fiction

  • The Overdue Life of Amy Bylar by Kelly Harris
  • You and Me on Vacation by Emily Henry
  • Saving the Day by Katie Fforde

Crime

  • Truth be Told by Kia Abdullah

Christian

  • Daniel For You by Daniel Helm

Children’s

  • The Racehorse Who Learned to Dance by Clare Balding

Recommended Books

I am a big believer that all adults should still read Children’s books - it is a way of keeping us feeling young and they are very some good children’s books out there. This is the third in the series about the Racehorse Nobel Warrior who in previous books won the Derby against all odds and bested a bunch of kidnappers. And in this latest instalment Nobel Warrior is being to Dance – it is Charlie’s way of helping her best friend Polly find a new way to make Polly’s equestrian dreams come true, and forge a new path for the racehorse who when he arrived with Charlie could not even gallop!

No comments:

Post a Comment