Sunday 19 October 2014

What's been happening?

It struck me the other night that I had not updated my blog for a while, so thought I should get on and do it now. But am unsure of what to write about really.

As you all know I am on the look out for a permanent job, well at the end of September I thought I had found that as was offered a full time permanent position in the Northern Health and Social Care Trust, but due to fact I have misplaced one of my certificates of RSA Stage 2, I was unable to prove I had this and thus unable to take the job.

I was very disappointed at this and frustrated as its what I have been wanting, a permanent job. Although I was concerned about going full time as I did not know if I would have the energy to carry this out as am usually ready for an afternoon nap come 1pm after 4 hours work and driving to and fro work. But I was prepared to try it and trust God would see me through.

But I do not have to worry about that now. As mentioned I was disappointed and frustrated and there were tears as I felt that nothing has been going right for me for the past two years (not strictly true as there are things I have to be grateful for)... have faced cultural shock on re-entry, been seeking employment, found employment then made redundant, which led back to more job hunting.

Finally I got a job then took ill, was diagnosed with MS, had to go through processing this. However have had part time temporary work since January so God has been looking out for me there and am very grateful. I know since he has been looking out for me, though with my health it seems he isn't at times, I know he will look out for me and provide what I need. In the end of the day he knows what we need better than we ourselves do.

So maybe full time isn't for me yet and I will keep temping in my current part time job until God provides another route for me to go down.


No comments:

Post a Comment