Thursday 31 March 2022

Literature: December 2021 Books

It is a new year, it's 2021, we are now out of lockdown, but I am still finding time to read.

At the beginning of 2021 I aimed to read 155 books. Now it is December and coming to the end of the year and I have met my challenged and have read 158 books this year– with 14 of them being read this month

So what 14. books have I read?

Fiction

  • A Brambleberry Manor Christmas by Rosie Green
  • A Kiss in the Snow by Rosie Green
  • A Summer of Surprises by Rosie Green
  • Snow Falls over Sunnybrook by Rosie Green
  • The Christmas Surprise by Rosie Green
  • The Wedding Cake Wish by Rosie Green
  • The Twelve Dates of Christmas by Jenny Bayliss
  • The Beach Café by Lucy Diamond
  • Christmas at the Beach Café by Lucy Diamond
  • Twelve Days of Christmas by Trisha Ashley
  • Christmas Gifts at the Beach Café by Lucy Diamond

Christian

  • Micah for You by Stephen Um
  • Single Christian Female by Sarah Coleman

Notes

December was a month of reading easy to read fiction and all the Rosie Green ones were in the Little Duck Pond Café series, which brings me up to number 19 in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment