Saturday 4 February 2017

Life: Bucket List Revisited for 2017

In 2014 I wrote my bucket list, in 2016 I revisited it but now it is 2017 I am ashamed to say I still haven’t achieved every much on the list, but I have done some cool things in the past two years:
  • Going  Rhodes, Greece
  • Going to Prague
  • Going to Amsterdam
  • Abseiling down the Europa Hotel, Belfast
  • Saw U2 at the 02 in 2015
  • Doing a Zip Wire across the Lagan River in Belfast

And this summer I am going to do some exciting things as well:
  • Going to South Africa on a Safari,
  • Going to see U2 30th Anniversary Joshua Tree Concert
  • Going to see Michael McIntyre live  - which has been one of my dreams

So am living life but just not achieving my original bucket list which has now been updated to : 
  • Visit New Zealand
  • Watch Ireland play Rugby Live
  • Write a book
  • Get book published
  • Jump out of a plane
  • Find a cure for MS
  • Swim with Dolphins
  • Go fishing
  • Learn to weld
  • Visit Brazil
  • See the Iquazu Falls  in Argentina
  • Climb Slemish
  • Hold a Toucan
  • Go to Wimbledon
  • Meet Bono
  • Stand underneath a waterfall
  • Learn to dance
  • Learn Pottery
  • Do a somersault in the air
  • Learn Makaton
  • Achieve my ideal weight
  • Fly first class
  • Go whale watching
  • Jet Ski
  • Gallop a horse along a beach
  • Drink Champagne and Eat Strawberries in bed
  • Go Paint-balling
  • Milk a cow
  • Visit Auschwitz
  • Go to Israel
  • Swim in the dead sea
  • Own a Border Collie dog
  • See the Northern Lights


No comments:

Post a Comment