Monday 31 October 2016

Book Review: My Grammar and I..... by Caroline Taggart

My Grammar and I… is a very eye opening book. I thought I remembered everything from school and university but it seems as if I have gone back to old habits and writing wrongly. 

This book is a refresher course for those who have been stumped by spelling confusion, dangling modifiers, split infinities or for those who have no idea what these things are.  It is a clever, informative and fun book and offers practical and humorous guidance on how to avoid falling into language pitfalls.

I thought I knew everything about grammar before I read this book and realised that there was lots I didn’t know especially when it came to Elements of Style.


I recommend this book to those who are writers, those who are in school and to those who just want to refresh their memory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment