Thursday 3 May 2018

Book Review: The Tent, the Bucket and Me by Emma Kennedy

I laughed so much while reading this book – it is hilarious but I am sure that if I was in Emma’s shoes experiencing all those traumatic events I wouldn’t find it so funny.

The Tent, the Bucket and Me is a true story undertaken by her parents and herself, from camping trips in Wales with her grandmother to camping trips in France - and in every trip that they took, disaster always struck.

If it was my family we would have given up long ago, but the Kennedy’s here are determined to prove they can have a holiday without disaster.

These disasters included their tent being swept away by a force ten gale on the Welsh coast, food poisoning in France, madmen in the campsite and an invasion of ants.


A hilariously good read which I really do recommend people read. 

1 comment: