Sunday 17 May 2015

Flash Fiction: Shouting Match

We dare you to write a shouting match between two characters who are filming a low-budget television show

“For goodness sake can get nothing right?
“Do you ever stop complaining?”
“Only when you aren't annoying me”
“I don’t know what your problem is anyway, it’s not as if we are making a Hollywood Blockbuster, it’s just some low budget TV show for Channel 5”
“Speak like that again and this may be your last job in the world of television”
“Why are you always shouting at me?”
“Because you are always getting things wrong and deserve to be shouted at”
“NO I DO NOT”
“YES YOU DO, look at that cable, you can’t even lay it straight on the ground, and you have managed to get it tangled, how can that happen?”
“I haven’t finished working on it”
“WHAT? WHY? HOW? You have been on it for half an hour now, are you creating the Mona Lisa with it, or something?”
“You think you are so smart don’t you?”
“Well, I am smarter than you”
“No you are not”
“Yes I am”
“How do you reckon that?”

“Well I am the director of this movie and you are just the gaffer boy and now YOU ARE FIRED”

No comments:

Post a Comment